Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Lights

Last night we went out to dinner as a family. The kids really like Red Robin and it was close, quick, and easy. Dinner was good and the kids had a blast.

As we left the restaurant, i thought it would be nice to drive around in search of some holiday lights. Consequently, we headed a different way than normal. The 3Js immediately hit full panic mode. "Where are we going Dad," was asked by all three. I couldn't help to revert back to what my Dad used to always say. "We're going crazy!" As it did me as a kid, it drove them nuts. They couldn't stand not knowing where we were going.

To make a long story short, we had a great night. Saw many lights, Santa, and even made a St. Bux stop. What a great night. I am so blessed to have the family that I do.

May you and your family take a little time to enjoy the Holiday Lights together.

No comments: